In recognition of this month’s election, November is elections and politics month on Process. Over the next few weeks, we will feature posts from historians attempting to set this extraordinary election in historical context.
If you are interested in contributing a post on elections and politics for this month, please contact us.
Check out some of our coverage of the 2016 election below:
- The Making of a Presidential Soul
- Historians Ask Presidential Debate Questions
- Is it Time to Move on from the 1960s?
- The Trump Challenge
- Teaching in the Time of Trump
- Back to the Future: Can Trump Win with Law and Order Like Nixon in 1968?
- The Historical Stage is Set for a Woman to Be Elected President
- Thinking about Shirley Chisholm during the Current Presidential Primaries
- If Trump and Sanders Are Both Populists, What Does Populist Mean?